It also has a pcmcia card to have more space for your own patches.
I will soon make a short demo of some of the sounds, i really like the filter section of the nord lead.
It is very bright and has almost no noise, it seems to climb all the way up to ultrasonic sounds without any problems ;)
|what a nice little piece of gear :D|
- Polyphony - 16 Voices
- Oscillators - 2 VSM oscillators: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse and noise
- LFO - 2 LFO's (triangle, sawtooth, random) control OSC 1 or 2, filter, pulse-width, ADSR envelope
- Filter - 12 dB/oct 2-pole lowpass, 24dB/oct 4-pole lowpass / bandpass / highpass (both with cutoff, resonance, env amount, env velocity, key tracking, ADSR envelope)
- VCA - ADSR envelope and Amplifier Gain control
- Keyboard - 49 keys (velocity sensitive)
- Memory - 99 patches (59 preset, 40 user), 99 performances, 10 drum kits
- Control - MIDI (4 parts), and all knobs and controls are MIDI!
- Date Produced - 1997