it wanted it to have green backlight, green led, green case etc.
first i drilled a hole in the pcb to make room for a 5mm led (i didnt have a 3mm at home at the moment).
i used a grinding tool to make it fit better, i wired everything up and used a resistor to give the led the desired voltage.
|drilled a hole right in the middle of the pad|
|before <-> after|
|mounted led - prosound - bivert mod wiring|
i will bivert the screen as soon as i get my 74HC04 to maximize the contrast. i will also put some work in the case because some of the original text cannot be read anymore (note the A/B Buttons).
|looks pretty nice in the dark|
|display needs a bivert|
i will post new pics as soon as i am finished with this one. this could take a some time because i have some other projects going on :-)