it was quite a challenge because it took me the whole friday to figure out why it hasnt been working in the first place.
the problem was that the cheap chinese knockoff arduino pro mini i bought didnt work.
i rechecked the wiring a thousand times, resoldered everything, it almost drove me crazy..... till.......
i tried to use an older version of arduinoboy and upload it with the alpha arduino software... Eureka!!!
|the wiring (amplifier board and arduino pro mini)|
i also took a short video to demonstrate that its working now, i choose to put the status led inside the case and let it shine through because i really didnt wanna ruin the nice design of my white dmg (same goes for the midi jack).
i am really happy with the results :-D